Monday, March 19, 2012

The end to cold coffee

Last week I had my birthday, and for one of the presents I recieved was a stainless steel tumbler (coffee mug) from Starbucks. Before I had this coffee cup I always drank my coffee out of a regular thermos or coffee mug, but now with the stainless steel tumbler I LOVE IT. If you don't know what is so different about a stainless steel coffee cup compared to a regular cup is the coffee ALWAYS stays hot. It was always annoying when I would drink coffee but never drank it fast enough to the point where the coffee would get cold. But now drinking it from this stainless steel tumbler, it is always hot. I made coffee this morning at 8:30, I'm still drinking it now and it's almost 10:30 and it is still as hot as it was when i first poured it from the coffee maker. So my suggestion to you is if you love coffee and hate drinking it cold, to invest in a stainless steel tumbler. They can be purchased at Starbucks for a good price!

No comments:

Post a Comment