Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dunkin Donuts vs. Tim Hortons

Originally I am from Canandaigua, the two places where I get my coffee from are Dunkin Donuts and Tim Hortons. After acquiring the taste of both different brands, I have favored one over the other. Not to talk down on Tim Hortons, but I would prefer a cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts anyday over Tim Hortons. Tim Hortons is the closest to me so I usually will end up going there to get breakfast and coffee in the mornings before I go to work or go to the ymca to work out. So in the most cases, I tend to go to Tim Hortons if I am in a rush to get somewhere but everytime I do, it makes me appreciate Dunkin so much more. On the other hand, if I am leaving town to go towards Rochester I always make the stop at Dunkin since it is in that direction. Also, with Dunkin Donuts being the closer of the two while at school, I make the stop there. From trying the different drinks at both coffee places, iced coffee, mochas, lattes, and coffee, my favorite place to get coffee is Dunkin Donuts. What is your preference on places to get coffee? I would be interested to know. Oh, but of course I do love to get my coffee from Starbucks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment