Sunday, February 19, 2012

You Learn Something New Everyday

I am not a big sports fan at all, but today when I was working at the gym I was watching the Georgetown vs. Providence game on TV. The game was played at New England's Premier Sports & Entertainment Arena, known as the Dunkin Dounts Center, this is what I learned today. What a great way for Dunkin' Donuts to advertise their products and connecting to an active life style. The Dunkin' Donuts Center is home to the AHL Bruins,numerous basketball teams and hosts many events, such as concerts. I think this was a brillant idea on the behalf of the advertisers for Dunkin' Donuts. With millions of people passing in and out of the center, it is the ideal place to get a brand messages out and to promote your product, in this case Dunkin' Donuts product line.

No comments:

Post a Comment